Post Sale support for facility preparation
To insure a smooth and efficient installation for all of our customers, Dometek provides expert “pre-installation” facility preparation if so requested. Dometek has the ability to offer guidance and suggestions in the following areas:
- Floor space layouts
- Door/dock requirements to allow for the entry of the equipment, as well as the necessary rigging equipment to position this type of equipment.
- Power requirements to effectively operate the equipment.
- Peripheral equipment requirements, such as water chillers, compressed air, vacuum, clean room needs and any additional necessary components.
- Staff and training requirements.
- Consumables that would be necessary for the Acceptance Test and beyond heading into production.
- PMP, preventative maintenance program to insure maximum efficiency of the equipment.